Sorry for the lack of updates. Lots going on here as usual. Here's a quick rundown of what's happened in the past couple of months ...
- The ADC event was a blast.
- The Do You Know release event went extremely well. We sold out of the first run (3,000 copies) and are halfway through the second.
- We outsold The Da Vinci Code in New Orleans in February.
- We've been editing and designing our next book Last of the Red Hot Poppas. We're printing in Japan this time. Due to be available in bookstores in North America September 1st, 2006.
- I moved into Co-lab and thus now don't have to work at home, alone, crying and speaking only to the guys who work at 7-11.
- Put together a new blog for Colleen Mondor.
- First foray into environmental design -- couple of signs for a dental clinic in Waseda.
- Plans for collaborations with some Tokyo architects on interior graphics and installations.
- Canned Coffee getting lots of new writers (I still need to find a free moment to clean up so much of the design of that site ..)
- Updates to Buzztracker at the end of May. Something else in the works but I don't want to say anything until I've gotten some serious work done.
Do You Know Update